We are the best
Home delivery service providers.
Hand Crafted by K-Lar Smart Solutions Ltd with ❤
Who we are & Uniqueness.
LARRYPOS system is a POS solution that is provided help small and big businesses receive orders from customers remotely and also facilitate the delivery processes
We'l like to hear from you, how we can help & work.
News & Events
We'l like to hear from you, how we can help & work.
Facing general challenges, would like to get help, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about
Larrypos.com is a website run by K-Lar Smart Solutions Ltd, which is a registered company in Kenya, Nairobi listed as number PVT-9XU7Q8Z. The registered office is located at Nairobi, Roysambu. The KRA PIN number is P051910478N.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyThe following list of legally enforceable agreements affect you (the registered customer or guest) and Quality Company Formations Limited. Ensure that you understand all of these Terms and Conditions, as they impact your usage of this Website and any of the material contained within. These Terms and Conditions may also affect your usage and sharing of social media on our Website, and any of larrypos.com products, goods and services.
1. Informationlarrypos.com is a website run by K-Lar Smart Solutions Ltd, which is a registered company in Kenya, Nairobi listed as number PVT-9XU7Q8Z. The registered office is located at Nairobi, Roysambu. The KRA PIN number is P051910478N.
2. Definitions• ‘General Terms and Conditions’ refers to these exact Terms and Conditions.
• ‘Consumer’ will be defined under section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
• ‘Specific Terms and Conditions’ refers to the Specific Terms and Conditions outlined below, which will refer to any products, goods or services purchased from the company through larrypos.com. The Specific Terms and Conditions override these General Terms and Conditions in any instance of conflict between the agreements. • The use of ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘ourselves’ means K-Lar Smart Solutions Ltd.
• In use of the term ‘web site’, ‘Website’ or ‘Site’, this refers to the website you were browsing when you clicked on a link to both these General and Specific Terms and Conditions, including all secondary pages.
Refund & cancellation
General Terms & Conditions
• If a Force Majeure incident takes place in conjunction with these terms, we will inform you as soon as possible. Either party has the right to revoke this contract once the Force Majeure incident has lasted for over 14 days. For any services, goods or products paid for beforehand that are yet to be delivered, you will be granted a full reimbursement from the revocation date.
8. Force Majeure
13. Miscellaneous• Patrons reserve the right to withdraw from an agreement for the supply of any of our goods or services, providing you do so within 14 calendar days from the contract’s start date. You must request for any terminations of agreements in writing, and the right to terminate will not be provided if we have previously begun to fulfil our side of the agreement before you make your request, or in the case of a company formation order, we have submitted the company application to Companies House.
Specific Terms & Conditions
2.2 Special limitation of liability• Reimbursements are not granted for acquired products or services from K-Lar Smart Solutions Ltd if your company formation application is turned down by Companies House.
• K-Lar Smart Solutions Ltd will not be held liable in the event that your company is taken off the Register for instances that go beyond our power. We also do not accept liability if we decide to dismiss any services within this agreement due to your company’s failure to meet the legal requests.
5. Conditions of our company address services• Any Registered Office or Service Address that you acquire K-Lar Smart Solutions Ltd whereby you have not registered for an account needs to be updated through Companies House. It is your responsibility to update any of your address information with Companies House so that it goes on public record.
7. Price of goods and services• On our Website, all prices of products and services are listed beneath the respective item that you choose. Each listed price excludes VAT at the principal rate on the purchase date, unless specified.
8. Continuous payment authority• In accordance of these Terms and Conditions, you agree to continued payment authorization on the card that was previously registered to purchase the initial services (or other, if applicable).
14.1 Company formation orders• You will be reimbursed if you change your mind about your purchase; however, refunds will only be given to customers who request a refund in writing, before the company application has been submitted to Companies House, provided the request is received within 14 days of the date of purchase.
• As soon as your company application has been sent to Companies House, we cannot grant you with a refund for the company formation package or any of its aspects. This no refund rule also applies in the event that your application is turned down.
14.2 Address service orders• The following policies outline what happens when you change your mind after purchasing one (or noncompany address service, whether it be a Registered Office, Service Address, or Business Address/Mail Forwarding Service:
o If your order has not already been processed and your address service(s) set up, you will be entitled to a refund of the full payment amount, as long as the notice to cancel is provided within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase. A refund will not be provided for cancellation requests made over 14 calendar days from the purchase date.
o If your order has already been processed and your address service(s) set up, you will be entitled to a refund of the payment amount, minus a Kes 500.00 + VAT administration charge per address service, as long as the notice of cancellation is provided within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. A refund will not be provided for cancellation requests made over 14 calendar days from the purchase date. The administration charge covers the cost of setting the service up, the cost of processing the order, and any other associated costs.
o The customer or ourselves has the right to terminate an address service by providing, in writing, a full calendar months’ notice.
o Where a refund request is made for an address service within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase, but your company is still using our address on Companies House for more than 14 calendar days after the date of purchase, the address service will be judged to have been used, and you will not be eligible for a refund.